By sponsoring a child, you are changing a life forever
Bright Start Children Say 'Danke'
Click on video to play
What does your sponsorship include
Bright Start sponsorship covers:
- School fees at a ‘private’ school
- Uniforms and stationery
- School camps
- Safe and secure transport to and from school
- Dedicated mentorship and support
- Access to academic programmes – Maths and Literacy
- Access to numerous extra mural classes – sport, art, technology, swimming, music, and dancing
- Health practitioners – dentist, doctor, OT and psychologist
- Cultural outings and holiday programmes
- Regular communication with schools and teachers
- Regular communication with parents
- Regular communication with sponsors – school reports and newsletters
What does it cost and how does it work?
€ Your choice
€ Your choice
You may select one of the children supported by Sawabona Africa, or Sawabona Africa will allocate you to one of our children.
€ 1750 annually
€ 150 monthly
You may wish to share a sponsorship with a friend / colleague, please let us know. Or you may select one of the children supported by Sawabona Africa, or Sawabona Africa will allocate you to one of our children.
€ 3500 annually
€ 292 monthly
Sawabona Africa will work with Bright Start to select a child. As soon as we have received your commitment form, we will send you a profile of your sponsored child.
How long is the Sponsorship:
Once a child is placed in the ‘private’ school system, Bright Start commits to complete the child’s education. Therefore, we ask sponsors to view this as a long-term commitment, or a minimum of two years.
Can I cancel the sponsorship:
Should you wish to cancel your sponsorship, this is possible, however we kindly ask you to provide us 3 months notice.
What is the payment schedule:
Sponsorships can be paid, monthly, quarterly or annually in advance.
Can I contact or meet the child I sponsor:
Yes. Please let us know and we coordinate this for you.